Join us for a guided wilderness and cave kayak tour of Anacapa Island aboard the Sunfish in the Channel Islands National Park. Space is limited.
We take you to Anacapa Island, one of the smaller of Southern California's Channel Islands, aboard the Sunfish a custom built boat with amenities specifically geared toward kayaking the natural sea caves of Anacapa Island. We are a kayaking only service so you will get to meet fellow kayakers that you will be sharing your day with. The Sunfish makes the short crossing, less than an hour, of the Santa Barbara channel a breeze while you have the opportunity to enjoy the many different inhabitants of the channel. On the crossing you have the opportunity to see dolphins, whales, sea lions and varieties of sea birds. All of the kayaks are stored overhead giving you a unobstructed view of your surroundings. The Sunfish is a spacious 53 foot boat with a wide hull making for a calm ride. It is also equipped with a restroom, indoor lounge area, galley, outdoor warm water shower and a private changing room.
GUIDED TOUR THE CHANNEL ISLANDS CAVES AND WILDERNESS
This adventure is unlike anything you've ever experienced before. Fun for all ages!
The Blue Ocean Kayaking Difference!
- All kayaking equipment included.
- Intro to kayaking class is included with expert adventurers.
- Kayaks are stored on heavy duty racks on top of the boat giving you uncluttered room to move around.
- The Sunfish is equipped with a easy on and off step so it is easy for you to get in and out of your Kayak from the Sunfish boat.
- No hiking. We are the only company that takes you from the east end of the island to the west end, no need to get off on land and hike to a beach spot to take off. Plus, we pick you up at the kayaking end point saving time and allowing you to explore more of the coast line as you do not need to back track = more bang for your buck!